For women struggling with addiction, finding help can seem impossible, especially when there’s so much in life to balance with treatment. A women’s detox center in Fort Worth, Texas, may offer the help you need to gain control finally. At Fort Behavioral Health, our women’s rehab center provides one-on-one support, comprehensive resources, and caring staff ready to support you every step of the way to addiction recovery.
Feel Invigorated and Empowered with a Women’s Rehab Center
Why choose a women’s specific treatment program? There are several key advantages to doing so. Remember that men and women live and go through therapy separately in these programs. They receive the same access to therapy and master-level clinicians. Yet, there are significant benefits to a gender-specific program.
- Women and men learn differently. In these programs, treatment is designed to reach women in the most effective manner possible, giving them the resources they need to thrive.
- Women communicate their needs and concerns differently. Having a safe place to open up and feel comfortable discussing these topics is critical in treatment.
- Trauma is often behind addiction for many women. In treatment programs for women, trauma-specific therapy is often beneficial at allowing a person to move forward without the pain and pressure of that event.
- The struggles many women face are different from men. For example, many women have to balance children and living with addiction while caring for kids and balancing work life.
- Having a distraction-free area to focus on the individual needs is paramount. There’s less focus on the opposite sex in gender-specific treatment and more time to focus on yourself.
Women need unconditional support and a way to open up. They also benefit from the new relationships they form with other women who understand what they are facing. That’s why a women’s rehab can be so valuable.
Choose a Women’s Rehab Center with Comprehensive Support
Not just any treatment center that offers a gender-specific program is enough. Rather, there is a need to choose one that offers innovative therapies and outstanding supportive tools. At Fort Behavioral Health, we do that through a range of methods and therapies. Some of the therapies you’ll find here include:
- 12 step program
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- EMDR therapy program
- Somatic experiencing program
- Motivational interviewing program
Those selected for you are based on a formal assessment given upon arrival. There are many other resources as well, including holistic and evidence-based therapies. Each one can give you strength, support, and strategies for managing the challenges of addiction.
Both individual and group therapy are a focus of women’s rehab. Individual therapy is an excellent place to open up and discuss past trauma and private matters. Group therapy allows a person to work on managing stress, coping with triggers, and dealing with the real-life challenges many women face.
Fort Behavioral Health Encourages You to Change
Decide to step away from daily life to find yourself and heal your health at Fort Behavioral Health. We offer a range of programs to support that process based on your unique needs and goals. Some of the programs we offer that may work for your needs include:
- Women’s specific therapy
- Drug and alcohol detox
- Residential therapy programs
- Intensive outpatient program
- Veteran’s therapy programs
The Support You Need Is at Fort Behavioral Health
A women’s rehab center can make a big difference in your future. The only step you have to take today is to call our team at Fort Behavioral Health to learn how we can help. Our Fort Worth, Texas treatment program offers innovative strategies and master-level clinicians to guide you to addiction recovery. Learn more when you call 844.942.2587 or reach out to us now online.