Choosing the right outpatient drug rehab in Levittown PA may seem impossible. There are numerous facilities in and near the town. The best approach is to look for one that offers resources and support to get rid of obstructions to sobriety. A Texas drug rehab will help you navigate your options.
Some rehab facilities target their treatment using a variety of factors such as age or gender. Most insurance plans cover a portion of rehab costs. Many facilities also offer to finance to help make services more affordable.
When Outpatient Drug Rehab is the Right Choice
Severe drug addictions like oxycodone or heroin usually require inpatient rehab. Closely monitoring the detox process and withdrawal symptoms are crucial to a person’s recovery.
The person with a mild drug abuse problem may receive successful treatment in an outpatient drug rehab facility.
Outpatient rehab services are ideal for the person who is motivated to stop using. They have the flexibility of receiving the treatment they need while continuing daily schedules.
Services at an Outpatient Drug Rehab
Generally, outpatient drug rehab in Levittown PA provides the same treatment services as residential facilities. These services may also apply to outpatient alcohol rehab and can include:
- Medication-assisted and medically assisted treatments – where a person receives prescribed medications to combat their addiction. Recommended medical treatments for recovery efforts are also provided.
- Psychotherapy – cognitive behavioral therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, and other treatments are provided as necessary.
- Psychoeducation – this includes skill-building workshops that do not fall under the therapy category.
- Support services – these nontherapeutic services target specific supportive needs during rehab. Examples include transportation to and from rehab, mentoring and occupational services.
- Case management – help with affordable housing, job training or placement, mental health treatment referrals.
How Long is Outpatient Drug Rehab?
Their length of time in outpatient rehab is designed to help stabilize the person after drug use. They are given skills, knowledge, and resources to reclaim their life. Rehab in this setting also helps them avoid relapse.
A person can receive other services during outpatient drug addiction treatment. In addition to direct drug use intervention, other benefits of recovery become necessary. For instance, support groups give them chances to develop social connections.
Their pace is not the same as others in the group. Each one may share common milestones, but treatment and recovery is a personal path. Regaining and maintaining sobriety means they must learn to manage symptoms and cravings.
Outpatient rehab offers a structured and supportive environment to receive treatment. Every moment is spent preparing a person for the day they reenter the world drug-free.
Get Help with Outpatient Addiction Treatment
The struggles of drug addiction can make achieving sobriety nearly impossible. Withdrawals and strong cravings can send a person back to their addiction without proper treatment. Addiction treatment drug rehabs make this huge mountain a little easier to climb.
The path to recovery is possible with a quality program designed to treat every aspect of your addiction. Begin your road to recovery by contacting one today in Levittown.